Any good loot today?

Seht
on 12/25/09 10:29 am
I was wondering if anyone scored any good woorkout presents today?

I got some really usefull items, and a note from my 6 y/o that said Daddy thank you for loving me.
I think that was the best present.

I think everything else I got except for some food/snack/coffee items was workout related, or will be by the time I spend my christmas money.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their families, and enjoyed a good rest day.

Now quit slacking and get back to it. 

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/25/09 11:10 am - Fort Worth, TX
All of Santas funds went to the kiddos and my wife and I agreed to give each other a card and a small stocking stuffer... I hope everyone got their heart's desire, I know I did...  A happy day with my family!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 12/25/09 11:16 am, edited 12/25/09 11:16 am
That's awesome.
We pretty much spoiled Caden, and set a small limit on each other as well.
Besides, I just played with my son's toys for the most part.
So it was almost like getting spoiled again as a kid.
Grandma continues to be generous, so I think I'll use that to order some infinit or get some new cleats for the bike shoes.

I just love the looks on Cadens face as he opens presents.  This was the first year that he was truly excited and just uncontrolably nervouse about Christmas.  It really reminded me of when I was little.
I never could sleep then, and I couldn't last night. 

I woke up at 5:00 and laid there for almost 2 hours chanting to myself wake up, wake up, why isn't that kid awake yet.

Scott

Katari
on 12/25/09 11:58 am - OR
I got my reflective vest for running at night, a headlamp (so I can see where I am going, and hopefully avoid any more falls due to stupid sidewalks while running at night) and a nice fanny pack/water carrier for my hikes and long walks.

Spent the day enjoying the family, except for the 1/2 hour run I got in. Hope you all had a great Christmas.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Seht
on 12/25/09 3:37 pm
1/2 hour run,,,,, Now there is some dedication.

Sounds like you had a great day.

Merry Christmas.

Scott

Scott William
on 12/25/09 8:54 pm
So far, I have $30 to Dicks.  I am at my family's house today and we are doing Christmas here later.  I love gift cards.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
kerniec
on 12/25/09 11:36 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/22/14
Finally I have a real MP3 and I don't have to use my crackberry.........and an armband.

It's a start!  Now I can work towards on of those sexy water bottle belts and other contraptions to keep my running safe but hands free.

Gotta get hydrated today so I can run tomorrow morning like I was supposed to do today, I'll load my MP3!

275 SW 8/5/08LB 165MW 2009-11, LB complications 2010-14

7-22-14 Revision LB to VSG 212SW/192CW/159GW  HT 5'7"

mcarthur01
on 12/26/09 2:54 am - Cumming, GA
got a new garmin watch... the 310xt, i used it today, me likey...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Seht
on 12/26/09 8:22 am
sounds cool.  I hope you get lots of use out of it.  I know I love the 305.

Scott

MacMadame
on 12/26/09 7:58 am - Northern, CA
My mom always sends money so I used it to finish off my "free" bike.

Because I was spending so much lately on tri stuff, I told Mr. Mac to not get me anything but maybe one token present so I'd have something to open on Christmas day. I suggested the Garmin Quick Release set so I could put my Garmin 310XT on my new bike. But then I ended up putting the stem from my old bike on my new bike so it had a quick release and I figured I'd just wear my watch on my arm when I used my old bike. But he'd already bought it.

Then my niece bought me one too! LOL

Now I have two that will be hard to return. (They are cheap enough that the postage to return to Amazon make it not worth it.)

I also got a light for my bike and the 30 Years of Ironman World Championships coffee table book.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active