Running with my Dog ... CCL in training!

levittown_loser
on 12/24/09 10:09 pm - Levittown, PA
CCL = Chubby Chocolate Lab!    I've been running him about 5 days a week for the last 2 weeks.  Started at 1/2 a mile and worked up to 1.5 miles.  

I did a Chubby Chocolate Lab Christmas Eve run video by request of a friend on DailyMile.com and I thought I would share it with you all as well. 

Cheers!   Enjoy your Holiday.

Tom and Colby (CCL) ... Bruiser (cameo at the end)

http://www.vimeo.com/8375138

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

runningagain
on 12/25/09 6:44 am - NY

CCL is adorable!!  Loved the video!!  If I tried running with my BCL, he'd pull me all over.  He's very strong....I'd love to train him to run with me though.  That's a great idea.

Katari
on 12/25/09 12:04 pm - OR
I'm thinking of having our dog run with me, but haven't decided yet. I enjoy having the "just me" time to much I think! Although our cat did decide to go running with me the other night. I actually had to turn back home and throw him in the house and then restart my run. LOl. The cat has even gone on family walks with us. My hubby will walk the dog, I'll push the girls in their stroller and the cat will follow behind me. We do get some very funny looks!
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Most Active