Warrior Dash 2010

Katie H.
on 12/21/09 10:49 am - Charlton, MA
I signed up for the Warrior Dash 2010 in the Northeast! 

"Warrior Dash is the ultimate event for thrill-seeking athletes. This running series is held on some of the nation's most demanding and unique terrain. Participants will conquer extreme obstacles and celebrate their feat with music, beer, warrior helmets and muddy shorts."

Has anyone out there done this?  I checked out the website (http://www.warriordash.com/faq.php) and convinced a couple of friends to sign up with me...now if it wasn't so far away!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Scott William
on 12/21/09 1:59 pm
I'll think about that one.  As luck would have it, it is only about an hour from my brothers house.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/21/09 9:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Cool deal bro, sounds like a blast!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Katari
on 12/21/09 11:59 pm - OR
I saw they are doing one in the northwest as well. I'm thinking about doing it as well.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

on 12/27/09 9:03 pm - National City, MI
I am signed up for the midwest race. Actually, my wife signed me up and gave it to me as a Christmas present!
Katie H.
on 12/29/09 12:40 am - Charlton, MA

I had to switch my sign up from the Northeast (9/18) to the Mid-Atlantic (10/9) because my brother's wedding is 9/18.  I'll be road-tripping down from MA to MD for the race with my friends..good times!

Anyone else in on this???  I'm super excited!

And really, you can't go wrong - you get a warrior helmet!!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active