New Years resolutions?

Seht
on 12/21/09 12:07 am
Any New Years resolutions out there?

Well, since New Years resolutions fail, I decided to start an end of year resolution.
I plan to average a 5k through the next 364 days.

I'm having surgery on Monday, so that would have already screwed up a New Years running resolution.  2 weeks of no running would have made me miss the first whole week of the January.

I also want to see what I can achive for speed increase over a year as well. 

So Day 1:
3 miles 33 minutes. 2% incline

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Katari
on 12/21/09 12:27 am - OR
Haven't made any yet. I am putting a list of goals for the next year, including how many miles a week I want to run and doing a least one event every month.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Scott William
on 12/21/09 2:02 am
Everyone already knows about my (at least a) mile a day every day for a year.  So far (30 days) the legs are holding out.

I also am going to try the lottery again for the Mt. Washington Road Race.  There is also a 5K PR in my future.  I will be under 250 by the spring racing season and 240 by the end of the season.  The lighter weight will increase the times. 
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Linn D.
on 12/21/09 10:03 am - Missoula, MT

Not get kicked out of pharmacy school????

Really, I generally don't make them since I believe we all do the best we can every day.  Maybe that's my resolution...

Linn
DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/21/09 9:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I am resolving to  be be resolute in my resolutions! (Actually haven't figured mine out yet,  will post soon)
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active