Bowling Is The Devil....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/21/09 10:19 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

So I used to be a competitive bowler and bowled in some pretty big venues... Many moons ago! So, a buddy invited me to go on Saturday with him and it sounded fun so I went. After scavenging through the garage, I found the old balls, dusted em off, and we headed out. Well, obviously, my fingers no longer fit in the holes that were drilled when I was a couple biscuits heavier, which account for this nasty blister on my thumb, and I also strained a muscle in my back, which is NOT pleasant. I also, over the past two days got a lovely stomach bug that absolutely laid me out. So I am on the mend now, but man, between the flu and bowling, I got my butt kicked this weekend. Anyways, that's all....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Kevin A.
on 12/21/09 10:24 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I know what you mean!! My bowling game changed when I lost 150lbs!! I'm still not as good as I use to be but I spend less time bowling and more in the gym and runnning...

Get well!!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
mcarthur01
on 12/21/09 11:25 pm - Cumming, GA
*in a voice like Beavis*... "he said old balls, hehehehehehehe"....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

bandhope
on 12/22/09 11:47 pm - TX
Sorry you been feeling bad. I saw your commercial for the first time the other day! It's great and and I'm sure your doctor is beyond proud of you!!!
Most Active