I love to dance

Niller
on 12/10/09 9:20 pm
I have always loved to dance - and have discovered that it is actually a pretty good low impact form of exercise that really get the hips and adomen going - and hey! In my own living room nobody is laughing but me ... It makes me happy, but a bit sore ... the next day. Highly recommended!

And now I really look forward to the aerobic dance classes:

www.youtube.com/watch  

lisalynn
on 12/11/09 2:17 am - MS
I bet that would keep you motivated!  but its the girls like that, in that video that make me fear the gym. I dont look anything like that and they'd prolly laugh me out the door! i'll just have to dance in my living room too.
Niller
on 12/11/09 8:55 am
Sure girls like that are dangerous ... but don´t ever allow them to take a way your joy of dancing or allow them to intimidate you - or feel less - just because "their" bulimia and phen-fen payed of so well ... I used to like aerobic dance classes - I don't give a **** a bout what the other think - I came there to have fun - and my lack of coordination made everyone have a lot of fun too ... I laughed so hard that I am sure it even gave me a lot of additional exercise ...

No need to fear gyms ... go for it - or dance at home if you prefer - there are some geat instructionl dvds -to put you through some great dance routines. But I do feel sore afterwards ... and there is no need to wear those high hips suits. stretch shorts are just fine - and for men some supporting jock-straps/briefs - to keep the tackle in place ...
Deb366
on 12/11/09 10:25 am
Oh my! Not sure about that video...the folks at my Rec center don't look like that!! Or wear that stuff...Go to a real place with real people...but moving it and working out is really good for you...and I like dancing too....I just wish I was more coordinated...one of my goals is to go dancing...thanks for the reminder Niller...

deb366

Currently 125  pounds
mstrip59
on 12/13/09 4:16 am
I have Fit TV as part of my cable line up and I check everyday for the All Star Workouts.  They have an Indian Dance class call Marsala Bhangra that is at a good beginners pace and is very fun.  One of the goals I made was to be able to complete a full video work out without feeling the need to stop and not feeling that some one is trying to kill me as I work out. I have reached both goals with the use of that video.  Next month I am going to my local big box store and order another one of the MB videos 'cause I hope to have the one I use now down pat and I need another challenge.
Most Active