Health Ramble Warning:Long & off topic

Seht
on 12/11/09 12:07 pm
The couple medical web sites I looked at including the Mayo clinics site.  Said both being obese, and rapid weight loss can be causes of it.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MacMadame
on 12/12/09 3:58 am - Northern, CA
Well, I still think it's weird.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Livewell
on 12/11/09 6:54 pm - Chatham, NJ
Scott,

Sending best wishes your way. 

Like Cassie, I had a breast biopsy done over a year ago, which actually postponed my surgery for two months.  Everything turned out negative, so it in the end it was fine, but the waiting period and the numerous tests were the worst part.  I feel your pain. 

The silver lining is that it really puts your overall health into perspective.  Glad to see you getting right back on that bike, as you should!

Judi J.
on 12/13/09 8:32 pm - MN
Scott: good luck with your tests

my husband, who had RNY in June 2006 was never diagnosed with NASH but his liver tests always came back high. He needed to take some medicine where they monitered your liver and he was unable to take the meds. The doctor kept accusing him of drinking when he wasn't.

He lost all of his weight by June of 2007 but it too****il 2009 for his liver tests to come back in the normal range on his labs.

sorry for posting about him again but I wanted to give you hope that it can correct. I hope you have the same results.
Seht
on 12/13/09 10:34 pm
Thanks for all the info everyone.
The waiting and not knowing sucks.  Hopefully I'm just in my worry wart mode and it's all going to be o.k.

Thanks again

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active