My race is 6 days away and I'm in severe pain!

bandhope
on 12/7/09 12:05 pm - TX
I've had my share of female issues and since I'm just 36....my doctor wants to do everything to prolong removing my ovaries. I've been training so hard and I haven't had one issue. I was really thinking the training was actually helping me with my female issues. Yesterday, it hit me like a ton of bricks!!! I think I have a bad cyst. I'm doubled over in pain at times. Why now!!!???
I'm downing meds in hopes to shrink it quickly. Please, pray it does the trick! I've worked too hard to go out like this.  I'm praying the pain eases.
DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/7/09 12:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I have a good feeling you are going to be ok and ready for Sunday. Sending good juju your way!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Scott William
on 12/7/09 8:12 pm
Hope you feel better by the weekend.  On the slight chance that you do not, know that there will be other races.  Hang in there!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
gorditabonita
on 12/7/09 10:20 pm - Springfield, VA
VSG on 01/23/13 with
Saying prayers for you....I hope you feel better soon and make it through the race. However, I agree with Scott, if your body is talking to you, you should listen. There will be other races. 

HW - 287 (12/2007); GW - 165; CW - 164....proudly wearing a size 8!On my journey from LapBand to VSG.....LapBand on 12/19/07, LapBand removal on 8/8/12 and sleeve on1/23/13! Consider joining me at Band2Sleeve!( http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Band2Sleeve/)  Friend me on MyFitnessPal too! I'm gorditabonita74.

Hawgman
on 12/7/09 11:12 pm - TX
Dan and I are running the rock on Sunday.  If you feel better, come eat with us on Saturday.

Darrell
Seht
on 12/7/09 11:48 pm
Take care of yourself.  I know it's hard to think of not running the race, because you have trained and planned for it.  However just like everyone else has already said... There will be other races. 

I hope everything resolves for you and that you can race this weekend, but if not, keep your head up and get yourself healthy.  You will crush the next race.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Jennifer S.
on 12/8/09 7:19 pm - Ozark, AL

Really sending prayers your way !! I also believe if this wasn't meant to be somehow it will be ok ! take care listen to your Dr.'s !! Hope your back to norm real soon.. Jennifer

Cassie W.
on 12/9/09 9:44 am
More prayers coming your way. 

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active