REALLY?????????

DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/7/09 11:38 am - Fort Worth, TX
Why for the love of all that's holy would anyone post this???
www.obesityhelp.com/photos/570674/Before-Pics-11-29-2009/IMG _0337-JPG/
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

sabrina B.
on 12/7/09 11:45 am
OMG Dan that is hilarious!!

SABRINA B.......
bandhope
on 12/7/09 11:58 am - TX
Must be determination.....to work her tail off literally. Looking forward to the after picture!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/7/09 12:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Girl,

Darrell from this board is doing White Rock this weekend and we were thinking about getting a carb load dinner in Saturday night... You wanna join with your  family?
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

bandhope
on 12/7/09 11:14 pm - TX
Oh! I really wished I could. My husband turns the big 40 on Sunday so we are celebrating on Saturday, because of the race. I'm not done with racing in Dallas so please call on me again. I would love to get together with some OH friends. I do believe there will be a lot more races for me in the future! I think I'm hooked on training. I'm actually a little anxious about life after training. LOL! I guess I have to find another one quickly.

Thanks for the well wishes too! I actually feel much better today. I'm just really sore from being in such pain yesterday. I'm sure I'll be good to go for the race. I don't believe anything is going to stop me at this point.

Raze
on 12/7/09 12:04 pm
i used to LOVE those jeans!

IMO

Scott William
on 12/7/09 8:46 pm
I try not to be too critical of what people who come for support post but I do agree that photos should be placed right side up before posting.  ;)
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active