Friday workouts!!

Scott William
on 12/4/09 12:34 am
My intention today was to go about 3 miles but after .6 of a mile, I happened to find myself well beyond some posted signs for our local resevoir.  Of about 300 times that I got turned around and found myself off course like that, I have seen someone two times.  Today, I saw some official looking people who also saw me.  I was about 75 yards from them when I realized my mistake.  Upon realizing my mistake, I turned around and hauled ass because the last two times I have gotten turned around like that, I didn't have very good luck with the security officer.  Anyway, I was back at my car in about 3 minutes just in case they really objected and wanted to talk. 

I ended up doing 1.2 miles and ran a pretty impressive negative split!  ;)

How did you do today?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Hawgman
on 12/4/09 2:08 am - TX
Don't worry about it!

Funny story.

Darrell
shane614
on 12/4/09 2:47 am - elgin, IL
I have not ran since last friday. I need to inspire myself to get out there and start again but it is hard when you wake up at 4:30 am and the temp is 24 degrees and it is snowing.  I hate winter:(

I will probably go to the gym and lift and run the stair master on my tippy toes, because I need to strenghen my quads for my next race the Flying Pig Marathon in Cin. Ohio May 1st.

katrn05
on 12/4/09 3:43 am - Troy, MI
I'm recovering today. I went to my Krav Maga class last night, it was an hour long. Great workout, very intense. If any of you have a place that teaches it near you, I highly recommend it. I go twice a week.

Duane1064
on 12/4/09 11:43 am - Bloomington, IN
 We joined our local YMCA today!!!!  Hello pool...yes!  They even have a Triathlon training class!  How cool.  I didn't have much time so I only did 2 miles on the treadmill and upper body weight workout.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Markrb
on 12/4/09 12:17 pm - MA
I did a forced rest day today.  I've had a good week so far and plan to go out for an 8 mile run tomorrow before it starts to snow. I really wish I enjoyed my rest days more.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active