Thanksgiving Thoughts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/26/09 3:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
What a day for retrospect and perspective. I figure I would just post the things I am thankful for, and will probably miss several thousand things, but I mainly want to write about the things I am most grateful for as a result of WLS...

*I am grateful that I have been able to coach 3 seasons of my son's soccer team and get out there and run with the kids.
*I am grateful for coaching my son's baseball and football teams for the past 2 years, things I would have never done at 400 pounds.
* I am grateful for the ability and health and strength to accomplish all my fitness goals
*I am grateful to be able to be intimate with my wife without feeling like I am hurting her or about to sufficate and or crush her
*I am grateful for the confidence I have gained in every aspect of my life
*I am grateful that I have found that there is more to life than what I put in my mouth
*I am grateful to fit into a booth at restaurants
*I am grateful I fit on every ride at Disneyland 2 days ago and was able to see the smiles on my kid's face on the ride rather than just having to see pictures because I did not fit
*I am grateful for all the friends I have made here.... I think about the tremendous inspiration you all are to me every day.
*I am grateful to be a Truly Happy man
Again, I know I am l eaving out thousands of things, but I just wanted to write these things down so I can always remember how lucky and blessed I am...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Hawgman
on 11/26/09 9:59 pm - TX
I am grateful that I can tie my shoes without losing my breath.
I can run and play with my two sons, and they want to quit before I do
I don't snore like a freight train.
I grateful to each of you on this board.

Darrell
Most Active