Foster Grant Ironman World Championship 70.3 Race Report

kypdurran
on 11/23/09 11:14 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

Good morning guys.   Took nearly a week to gather my thoughts and write my race report for the world championship that I did on the 14th.  It was quite and amazing experience and memories of the whole week I will cherish forever.   Hope you enjoy reading the report.  All my reports are from the heart but this one is special...   the only other one that I can see topping it is IMCDA and Kona.  :)

Enjoy.

http://www.team464.com/foster_grant_ironman_world_championsh ip_70.3/index.php

Chad
www.team464.com 

Rob S.
on 11/24/09 12:29 am - DE
Chad, you are amazing!  Great job in completing an awesome event.   Your report gave me chills.  You might as well just stop now (lol).  Not much else can beat that emotional high.  Keep making us proud.
Rob
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/24/09 12:48 am - Fort Worth, TX
Congrats BRO!!! What an awesome race, report, and journey. You are da man! Recover well, and I am considering NO next year, we will have to get together again for another ride soon! Take care...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Hawgman
on 11/24/09 12:48 am - TX
Great race and great report, Chad!!

You are a true inspiration!!!!

Recuperate well my friend!

Darrell
Seht
on 11/24/09 1:03 am
Chad,

Thank you very much for sharing your story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Congrats on your success and the experience you had there in Florida.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 11/24/09 1:52 am - Cumming, GA
this is truly a great story, race, and report.  keep up the good work, you are inpiring a ton of people!
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Duane1064
on 11/24/09 8:02 pm - Bloomington, IN
Chad, great report!  What an awesome thing to have done.  Something you'll never forget.  You're an inspiration not only to me but to many others.  Good luck in 2010.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
levittown_loser
on 11/25/09 12:08 am - Levittown, PA
Bravo Chad!!

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Judi J.
on 11/25/09 1:13 am - MN
Chad you rock! Congratulations!!
Cassie W.
on 11/25/09 5:07 am
Chad,

Each time I read one of your reports, I think about what a positive impact you are making by sharing your story.  Congratulations!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active