Philadelphia Marathon Race Report

Dannirn
on 11/23/09 10:23 am - PA
I was wondering how the day went for you.  It sounds like you did awesome!  You are always an inspiration!  Congrats!~~Danell
Candace Sparkles
on 11/23/09 10:27 am
I am so proud of you that you finished your first marathon. You are such an inspiration. 

My DS

100% EWL achieved!

sw 291/cw 134/gw 145 (Resetting goal to 135!) (resetting yet again to 120!)

Cassie W.
on 11/23/09 10:39 am
Tom,  thanks for the flashback.  Philly was my first full marathon two years ago and I thought it was a fantastic event for first timers.  Your finish time is enviable and I'm sure you'll beat Oprah on your next time around the block.

Congratulations!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

levittown_loser
on 11/23/09 9:58 pm - Levittown, PA
Here is a group thank you for all your replies and congrats!   I really appreciate it.

I spent yesterday reflecting on not only my weight loss but all my months of marathon training.  I had the feeling "what now"?   Then quickly remembered I had already signed up for 2 more :)

I am pleased with my performance and learned quite a bit from the experience.  I'm VERY happy to 1.   Finish   2.  Not have any unexpected GI issues (no potty breaks at all)  3. Did I say FINISH yet?    

You all inspire me to get moving again with my training for the next event in March.   Thanks again all!  

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/24/09 12:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
Tom,

You da man bro! Great race, great finish, and another awesome medal to hang on the wall. Way to rock it dude!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active