New with questions...

knailnhair
on 11/22/09 11:06 pm - Milford, NJ
Good Morning everyone....I'm new to this forum, not OH tho. I frequent a couple other forums daily....

Thought this would be a good question for you guys. Exercise....in the winter! Or when it's dark outside...

I love to walk outside....now that its dark when I get home, I find myself not doing any exercise and I'm tired of it. I have a treadmill but literally despise walking on it. Just will not do it. Sooo I'm wondering if anyone has any good video's they can recommend? Or any other types of indoor activities to get me thru the winter...we also have the Wii.

Thanks for reading...
Kimi

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Kate_R
on 11/23/09 7:32 am - Thompsontown, PA
Hi Kimi,

Last winter I started using an elliptical machine and really liked it.  As for videos I am a big fan of the Beachbody workouts.  I currently am doing Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme.  Got to say I am addicted to them!  They are fun and you get a good workout!  The important thing is to find something you enjoy so you look forward to working out and stick to it.

Checkout this site for the various programs they offer, if I can answer any questions you may have on any of the progams give me a shout:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/tjkate

Regards,

Kate
knailnhair
on 11/23/09 11:32 pm - Milford, NJ
Thanks Kate...I'll check them out!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Most Active