Anything I can do for MY WINGS!

Fine_in_09
on 11/22/09 12:26 pm - Bronx, NY
Hey Guys!!!

I was wondering does anyone know what exercises I can do for my arms! I want to work on my WINGS here!  :P

Thanks,

G  

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 1:18 pm
oh oh, I know.  I got an email from sparkpeople.com for the best exercises for wings.  I haven't tried them, but that's one of the goals on my new list.  Crap, I couldn't find it but I think I copied to my PC.  I will send it when I find it. :)  You could check out sparkpeople too.

Kat

Fine_in_09
on 11/22/09 1:20 pm - Bronx, NY
Thank you so much Dear!!! :)  

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 1:35 pm
Actually, it was page 38 on First for Women magazine...Jiggle free arms in 3 weeks.  send me your email.

Kat
Fine_in_09
on 11/22/09 1:36 pm - Bronx, NY

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 1:51 pm
just emailed...hope you can read it.
Scott William
on 11/22/09 9:31 pm
The only thing that you can do is to increase the size of your arm muscles to fill out the skin.  Unfortunately, in most cases, you will not be able to make the wings go away.  There is just not enough muscle in there to fill out the skin.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Seht
on 11/23/09 1:12 am
Most of those firm your arms, abs, legs articles are for people who weren't severely obese.
Once you have all that extra stretched out skin, you aren't going to be able to exercise that away.

Like Scott said, you can build up muscle but unless you can build up the same amount of muscle as you had in fat tissue, you are probably going to continue to have wings.

There aren't any exercises that will make skin go away.  Hopefully you will be one of the lucky people who genetically assimilate the skin back into their body.  It can be effected by how long you were heavy, and how much. 

There is a lady in my local support group, no plastic surgery, no exercise and her extra skin just went away.  Nobody else in our support group of over 100 people can say the same thing.

Good luck

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active