Saturday Workout's!

Scott William
on 11/20/09 11:11 pm
I just got back from a 3.1 mile run.  It was good.  - cool and dry.

How did you do?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Cassie W.
on 11/21/09 3:22 am
Today was a 45-minute spin class followed by a 1 mile run.

I am aching to run more, but I know I have to ease back into it to prevent reinjury.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

mcarthur01
on 11/21/09 4:34 am - Cumming, GA
planned rest day.... going to try for 10 miles tomorrow as final long run (and my longest) in prep for my half.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

robt859
on 11/21/09 10:32 am
Today was my last day of week 2 for c25k. I did my 30 mins and felt great so I kept walking....ended up going 90 mins and a personal distance best of 5.25 miles.

Darrell H.
on 11/21/09 11:48 am - Sinton, TX
I did my long run this evening. I usually always run in the morning, but my aid station volunteers (my daughters bless their hearts) were busy in the morning so I decided to run my 15 miles on the track. I have never ran 15 miles and never ran more than about 4 miles on a track.

I had an awesome run, I didn't walk a bit and finished in 2:47 for an avg pace of 11:08. That pace is 4 seconds faster than what I completed my 1/2 last weekend. Kind of makes me feel good, but also a little disappointed since I know I should have gone 2:15 or less if I would have just hydrated better. Oh well, lessons learned.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Seht
on 11/21/09 3:59 pm
4 miles and 1 horrible calf cramp later, exercise was done for the day.

Was planning to go on a club ride tomorrow, but the forecast is for rain, and they will cancel it if it does.  So, not sure what is planned.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/09 11:11 pm - Fat City, NJ
 played some pretty rough touch football for about 2 hours.
Most Active