Bosu Workout DVD?

levittown_loser
on 11/17/09 10:47 am - Levittown, PA
After my marathon Sunday I have commited to doing more cross training while training for my March and April marathons.   I've done amazing training running but have been very unfocused on much else.    I know a stronger core will help me be a better runner and overall athlete.

I bought a Bosu to help with this goal and was wondering if anyone has used one before?   Do you have a favorite DVD you follow?    Book ? 

For those who don't know what a Bosu is ... here is the system I got.   It does come off that base to be used like a normal Bosu (half ball part)

Product Features

• Balance training system for strengthening and coordinating core muscle groups
  • Ideal for performing lunges, curls, shoulder raises, hip extensions, flies, and more
  • Includes balance bar and adjustable resistance tubing for workout flexibility
  • Boosts performance across wide range of activities, including sports and recreation
  • Comes with Total Body Blast workout DVD

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 11:46 am - Fort Worth, TX
Those are pretty sweet!!! I use one at the gym, but dont have a routine to go by per say. I like doing squats on it... It shows me how bad my balance sucks! There are tons of options and I bet this will be key in helping you reach your goals! Take care buddy...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active