new wii active more workout just came out today

robinfrommilw
on 11/17/09 10:17 am - WI
Well I just got the new wii active workout just came out today. I also got Jillian Michales fitness 2010. I still say the biggest loser wii game is my favorite. I also just got the biggest loser strenghen kit from best buy. for the wii. as well today. I have alot to choose from now. I have the first wii active as well. I got the gold gym, fitness coach, jillian 2009, hmm am I leaving anything out. And yes I have all of the sweat to the oldies collecction of Richard Simmons as well. Even his sit tight one I use to do when I was over 300 lbs and had knee surgery. I also have party off the pounds and 60's and 80's. I probably get his new 2 dvds coming out in Dec of Jan Sweat to the oldies 5 and toning dvd. Plus I got my recumbent bike I also ride it hour a day as well. So I won't get bored with the workouts I have. I don't have a gym membership so this is better I won't have to leave the house in the cold weather this winter. Winters in Wisconsin are cold and snowy. At least I can get a good workout at home. I even got bands too and some small dumbells as well.
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 11:43 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Robin,

I saw your passion in reference to Richard Simmons on that other post, and it sounds like your pretty tight with him, and given the fact that a lot people who are older, including me, are getting into wii, why don't you try to persuade him to come out with something for that?? I bet it would do well, and would be cool for people who dig on some Richard. Take care, and congrats on the new toys!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

robinfrommilw
on 11/17/09 11:53 am - WI
He just got done taping his new dvds that is expected out soon. I believe he is working on informical now. I am one of his clubhouse members. I even chat with him every Monday night in his chat room. He has been a good support for me even before and after the surgery. He also told me that diet soda is not good for me to get rid of it. And took his words and stop drinking diet soda before my surgery actually 6 months before my surgery. I haven't done his video in awhile because I am so hooked on the wii. I guess I am in the wii craze right now. I know his toning dvd will have a cord with it. He had people audition for his video's which was over the summer. Right after he got done filming the dvd's he had his knee surgery. And he is back teaching at slimmons again. He has been in physical therapy. I hope at 61 I will be active like he is. He is inspiration to many people around the world. He is on facebook as well. I would love to go to one of cruise to lose trip one year just to meet him in person. It has always been my dream to meet him in person and workout with him and give him a big hug!
I am hoping all this exercise will get me to lose more weight and not gain weight! Oh no I am becoming a fitness addict! lol
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

levittown_loser
on 11/17/09 12:26 pm - Levittown, PA
You sure to have a fitness library at your use!   Hey what is Richards stance on WLS?  I've never heard him speak about it myself.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 1:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I am guessing it brings a tear to his eye, regardless of his stance... Which is usually with bent knees and happy hands in the air:

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Lesley S.
on 11/17/09 7:02 pm - St. Louis, MO
OMG LMAO!!!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 8:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I like the other pic of his "New" stretching technique, you should give it a try...

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

robinfrommilw
on 11/17/09 8:46 pm - WI
Here is email I recieved back by him after I had him about what he thinks of wls.
I am not into the surgeries .I am not into low carb diets. I have always stood for balance. I have never changed my philosophy for all of these years. And you know I do feel that the fork is connected to our emotions. If we can get a handle on our emotions we can get a handle on our weight. Weight loss surgeries are not performed on your emotions. What ever you decide is between you and God. Your access weight has caused you health problems and that is the sad part. I pray you make the right decision a decision you can live with .

Here is another email: Many people ask my opinion of these weight loss surgeries. This is what I tell people. This surgery is between you , your doctor and God. I pray you make the right decision.

I also email him after my surgery this is what he had to say:
DEAR SWEET ROBIN
I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME AND THAT EVERYTHING WENT WELL. NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN A NEW WAY OF EATING. I WISH YOU THE BEST. REMEMBER MY WORDS . IF YOU DO NOT EXERCISE THE WEIGHT YOU LOSE FROM THE SURGERY WILL COME BACK AND HAUNT YOU . NOW THAT YOU TOOK THIS DRASTIC STEP YOU NEED TO FOCUS MORE ON GETTING NUTRITION INSIDE YOUR BODY AND WORKING OUT WHEN THE DOCTOR ALLOWS YOU TOO. PLEASE KNOW YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS.
LOVE
RICHARD
My facebook page is:

Most Active