Richard Simmons must go

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 11:31 am - Fort Worth, TX

Robin,

Nothing is wrong with Richard Simmons (That I know of)! We have a race team comprised of folks from this very board, and I posted a "Silly" picture of him on our board, and everyone was looking for something different because I had left it up there for too long. CALL OFF THE TROOPS!!!! LOL

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

robinfrommilw
on 11/17/09 11:45 am - WI
Where is this picture then? I have not seen it? Sorry I might of read it wrong. I didn't want to sound defensive. But the way I read into it because I didn't know that there was a silly picture. Richard is a very silly man but he also can be a very serious caring man.

thanks! 
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 11:52 am - Fort Worth, TX
It was on our team site, not here on OH. I can't say that I am into Richard Simmons, but there is no doubt that he is full of compassion and has a way to touch the hearts of the Morbidly Obese who need the type of support / encouragement he offers. But, do me a favor... Tell him to lose the dolphin shorts LOLOL just kidding, they rock! Ya gotta respect a man who is secure enough to wear dolphin shorts and a tank top with sequins...

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

robinfrommilw
on 11/17/09 12:02 pm - WI
Do you know how many he has? It's alot and people send them to him as well. Also all the sequence tank tops are special made for him. He does wear other clothes and even a suit. I have seen the pictures. That is way everyone knows Richard with his famous dolphin shorts and tank top. He talks about it on his love yourself and win dvd. For a guy he has great legs. Someone told him he should show off those great legs! He has so much energy. I couldn't imagine him obese. I have never seen a picture of him obese. He is definately *****y! lol
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 12:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX
OK, it's time for a tribute:

Good Times...

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

levittown_loser
on 11/17/09 12:21 pm - Levittown, PA
lol .... oh man I remember watching David Letterman when they rigged his steamer unit to start smoking and catch fire.    Richards reaction was hysterical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SCJLlSf21Y

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/17/09 1:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
That was pretty classic....

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

robinfrommilw
on 11/17/09 8:48 pm - WI
He sure knows how to make people laugh doesn't he? Thanks for the tribute! 
My facebook page is:

Most Active