Any Reviews for Tony Little's Gazelle Trainer?

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/09 10:39 pm - MN
I'm thinking about buying my fiance one.  She wants to do something, but her treadmill is noisey, and her downstairs neighbor in her apartment complex complains.  They are only, like, $120.  She is NOT a gym person.  Any help?
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/13/09 1:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
The two happiest days of your life will be the day that you buy it, and the day that you sell it. Instead of buying that, why don't you get her something unique and special (Like a bowling ball or vacuum) LOL... Seriously though, if you guys commit together to spend more quality time together and go for 3 walks a week as a couple, your pocket book will thank you and your fiance will as well... IMHO
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 1:28 am - MN
(A)  We don't SEE eachother 3 times a week right now.

(B)  Our climate does not allow for outside walks in the winter.

(C)  She hates having to leave her home to exercise.
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/13/09 1:40 am - Fort Worth, TX
Then get the gazelle... I tried it once and didn't care for it... At my gym there are 6 and in 2 years I have seen probably 3 people on one total...Some people probably really like it though. Best of luck bro...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 1:52 am - MN
I'm just thinking, she needs something.  She wants/needs to exercise.  And her downstairs neighbor in her apartment hates my fiance's noisey treadmill.  Plus ellipticals are good workouts.  I dunno.
Jill W.
on 11/13/09 2:09 am
I have a gazelle.  It provides a decent workout but if you're hoping that it will be less noisy than a treadmill you may be disappointed.  I'm not sure if its just mine, but it is pretty squeaky.  I also have it on hardwood and it tends to walk across the floor during the workout. 
(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 2:29 am - MN
Her's will be on carpet.  Oh heck, we'll buy it, set it up, use it, and if it is too loud, we'll return it.
robt859
on 11/13/09 4:13 am
My wife loves hers. One suggestion though, you can ussually pick them up cheap on craigslist.org or ata garage sale. We got ours for 25 bucks.

Butterfly618
on 11/13/09 5:48 am - NJ
brock1978 I have the gazelle I LOVE IT. It give a great workout. I have RA and my Dr recommended it to me. I bought it and I zippity do da for 30 minutes covering 3 miles in that 30 so my legs are flying. I have mine on a rug or it would walk across the room but the rug fixed that. With any exercise equipment you have to use it to gain the benefit. Oh on no squeaks here just me singing loudly to the music I listen to while doing it. I hope you enjoy it....

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Most Active