Tuesday's workout!

Scott William
on 11/9/09 11:53 pm
I ran 3.5 miles this morning.  It was really labored as my lungs couldn't get enough air and my legs never loosened up.  Anyway, I still did it.  I will hit the gym later for some upper body work.

YOU???
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Seht
on 11/10/09 1:51 am
The plan is
30 minute run at lunch
Stationary bike tonight after work
30 minute run after the bike.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Darrell H.
on 11/10/09 3:59 am - Sinton, TX
Taper week for 1/2 marathon on Sunday. I was supposed to do an easy 20 minute jog at about 11:40 pace, but said the heck with it. I ran for 20 minutes with negative splits averaging 9:30, last 1/2 mile was at 8:30 pace. It felt great. Tomorrow is 4 mile run at race pace.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
beckipoohbear
on 11/10/09 5:27 am - AZ
I did a 1000 meter swim.  Trying to get back in my regular training schedule as I have been a little lax since my 1/2 2 weekends ago.  Fortunately I've already registered for my next 1/2 in January so that will force me to get back with the program.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/10/09 10:35 am - Fort Worth, TX
1 hour spin class and Tri Club meeting this evening. Take care...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Waterwench
on 11/10/09 11:22 am - portland, OR
HOO-boy! It was so tough, but I accomplished it...I took hours to complete the most awesome challenge ever known to an avid beginner runner who's frankly ADDICTED to endorphins:

I didn't run because it was a scheduled rest day. I WANTED to run. But I resisted because I know that my body also needs REST.

WHEW! I am so proud of myself. I honestly am. What an effort! But I did it!  Go, Heather, Go!

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 11:37 am - Menomonee Falls, WI
mcarthur01
on 11/10/09 11:46 am - Cumming, GA
40 minutes of weights (chest/tri), 65 minute hard spin on the stationary bike, followed by 20 minutes on the rowing machine... still resting my legs/knee from this past weekend.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Rob S.
on 11/10/09 8:50 pm - DE
Ran 4.5 miles last night.  Had to stop when it got to dark.  Just as well, I'm supposed to be taking it easy anyway.
Rob
Markrb
on 11/10/09 11:52 pm - MA
I did 60 minutes on the elliptical in the am, and took an hour spin class after work.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active