SPEAK UP IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMEBR OF TEAM POST-OP PRs!!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/9/09 5:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey EVERYONE,

Yes I said EVERYONE. If you want to be a member of Team "Post-Op PRs" just speak up. There is no "Qualification" and it does not matter if you can only walk from your front door to your car, put your name on this thread so we have a prelim "Head-Count" of how many folks want to be on the team.

Also, I am working on the logo in Photo Shop and want your opinions... Should we go comical? Serious? Light & Easy going? Strong, and very competitive? Motivational? Any other ideas, please post them.

PLEASE EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE ON THE TEAM, REPLY TO THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!

If you don't want your full name to be posted in the forum, let me know via PM and get me your first and last name and email address. I will be getting the domain reserved for Team Post-Op PRs in the next couple of days and if you want an email account like dan@post-opprs, I need that info . Also, if you just want to email it to me its [email protected], be sure to let me know your user name here on OH, and I will put together the contact list and will probably set up a yahoo group for us as well. 

I hope that none of you feel like I am trying to take the reigns on this idea... I am just VERY excited about the idea and am available timewise to take care of all this stuff, and am desirous to do so. Let me know if any of you would like to help out or if you have other ideas that would be good for everyone...

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

bandhope
on 11/9/09 5:19 am - TX
I would love to be apart of the team! Do we have an idea when this will take place?
I'll PM you with my info.

Jenny
mcarthur01
on 11/9/09 5:34 am - Cumming, GA
i'm in and will help w/ administration if needed... i'm looking forward to this, it is very exciting to organize our efforts!
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/9/09 1:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Bill.... I need your email addy...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 11/9/09 10:59 pm - Cumming, GA
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Seht
on 11/9/09 6:43 am
Damn Dan, quit being so pushy hahahaha
I'm glad to see the excitement people have about this.

I'll send you an email with the info.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

robt859
on 11/9/09 7:07 am
Count me in!! I hope to be wearing a shirt with our logo in may.

I will e-mail my info to you now

Darrell H.
on 11/9/09 8:04 am - Sinton, TX
You guys are awesome.
The heck with a pm,
Darrell Hesseltine [email protected]
I personally would like to see all types of logos, comical, serious and what not. I say that knowing that I have no artistic ability or creative side to me what so ever, so I cant help, but I can dang sure vote on one.

Darrell
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Michelle B.
on 11/9/09 8:20 am - Augusta, ME
I want  to be in!!!
Michelle Bowie [email protected]

I am interested in any designs.
Duane1064
on 11/9/09 8:39 am - Bloomington, IN
 Count me and Alisica in!

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Most Active