Our first half marathon.

Duane1064
on 11/9/09 9:43 am - Bloomington, IN
 Thank you for your support.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
robt859
on 11/9/09 7:41 am
Congradulations to you both!! I hope to feel the same excitemnt you guys did this May. My daughter and I are running in the flying pig half marathon. What event are you guys signed up for in May? I see you guys are not to far from Cincinnati, it would be pretty cool to have some of the gang here for it.

Duane1064
on 11/9/09 9:52 am - Bloomington, IN
 We're  signed up for the Mini Marathon that happens before the Indy 500.  It's a huge event.  The one that we did Saturday had over 6000 runners/walkers and I was told that the Mini is much bigger.  The Flying Pig Half Marathon....sounds cool.  I like the name.  I'll have to check it out.  Maybe we can make it.

Duane 

I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Serenity08
on 11/9/09 9:54 am - NH
 Congrats on your first half marathon!
Serenity

Duane1064
on 11/9/09 10:13 am - Bloomington, IN
 Thank you much.

Duane

Cassie W.
on 11/9/09 7:04 pm
Congratulations Duane and Alisica!  I think it's wonderful that the two of you have embarked upon this journey together and are supporting each other in achieving your goals.  I think running together has brought my husband and I that much closer since we started 3 years ago.

Enjoy your training as you get ready for your next half. 

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Duane1064
on 11/9/09 7:41 pm - Bloomington, IN
Thanks Cassie,  best wishes to you and your husband.

Duane

levittown_loser
on 11/9/09 8:15 pm - Levittown, PA
WTG Duane & Alisica!!!  Amazing feeling isn't it.  You may not have gotten H1N1 on the course but you seem to have caught the "bug" for racing!   Congrats again!   Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Duane1064
on 11/9/09 8:23 pm - Bloomington, IN
Thanks Tom, very true...I can't hardly wait until the next one.

Duane

Darrell H.
on 11/10/09 12:23 am - Sinton, TX
Congratulations Duane and Alisica. That is so awesome. Keep up the hard work. I get to join you both as 1/2 marathoners on Sunday at the Rock and Roll San Antonio Marathon and 1/2 Marathon. Great job Daring Greatly!
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Most Active