So It Looks Like The Scales Are Leaning Towards Post-Op PRs....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/5/09 12:39 am - Fort Worth, TX
Since we can't bump older posts, look down about 10 posts or so and look at Scott's post "Time To Vote". If you have not voted please do so now. I have a few ideas for logos and have my shirt vendor on the ready to order dry fit shirts with the logo printed on it. Let's get this done fast so we can get the website up and get Race Shirts to everyone for the running season.

There were a lot of you who were interested in joining the team, so step up now and vote. Aside from all this, I suggest we have a team event... Maybe a half marathon, and or a sprint or olympic distance Tri. I am in tight with race directors here, and WE could probably put on or run a tri here in Texas if that is of interest... There is a ton of things WE can do, we just need to have everyone on board! So,it's time to hop on the train... let's do this!!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Hawgman
on 11/5/09 3:29 am - TX
I am with you Dan.

Just let me know what I can do to help.

Wouldn't be able to participate in a tri event, but could/would volunteer.  Would participate in a running event any where from a 5K to a full marathon.

Everybody get on this thing and let's make it a great team!

Darrell
saxman007
on 11/5/09 8:21 am - Port Huron, MI
I like the idea of joining forces for a group race, if possible.  It would be great if it was something that had multiple variations: 10k, 1/2 marathon, full marathon or olympic/HIM triathlons.  That would give us reason to travel and options to fit all of our needs.  Organizing a race, that may be more than I can help contribute to but you never know!
Very cool that this is going to start up!  I'll make sure I'm wearing my shirt down in Disney!  Any chance in getting  compression type shirt made?
--Dan
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/5/09 9:36 am - Fort Worth, TX
You bet! Dry Tech, dri fit, whatever everyone decides on, I am down for them all....

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Scott William
on 11/5/09 9:53 am
Is it a bit silly feeling fairly excited about this.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/5/09 1:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I think it's awesome!

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Most Active