NYC Marathon!!!

Elisa K.
on 11/5/09 6:39 am - Lumberton, NJ
Congratulations Dan!!  I've been toying with the idea of doing a full marathon (I've done 1 half - have another one in two weeks).  I think I just may enter the lottery for NYC and let fate decide if I do one!!

Cassie W.
on 11/5/09 7:45 am
Wow Dan! Detroit, Flu and NYC all in two weeks.  You've put your body through wringer.  Congratulations on another marathon finish.  Enjoy your recovery.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Linn D.
on 11/5/09 10:36 am - Missoula, MT
Congratulations Dan!

Great job on a rough last couple of weeks!  Always glad to hear your reports.  Who knows, next year you just may qualify!

Linn
Darrell H.
on 11/7/09 12:16 am - Sinton, TX
Way to go Dan. What an amazing 2 weeks. I get my first 1/2 on the 15th and full on Jan 17. I am nervous and excited, but cant imagine doing 2 like you did. I will definately try to run that one some day. Sounds like a great experienc. Thanks for the report.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
mcarthur01
on 11/8/09 11:23 pm - Cumming, GA
what can i say, great work!  2 marathons and the pig flu... very impressive.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

MacMadame
on 11/9/09 6:37 am - Northern, CA
I'm impressed!

(And those people who ***** about the BOPers can bite me. Way too concerned about other people IMO and not enough with themselves.)

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active