The biggest loser Wii game

robinfrommilw
on 10/31/09 11:58 am - WI
Well today I pick up the wii game the biggest loser. I chose bob to be my trainer. I got a good workout today. I did the beginner one and I sweated alot. I like the weigh in part and challanges. I haven't done any o f the challenges yet. But I am doing the 4 week goal of 14 or 15 lbs in that time frame. That would put me at 200. So I am hoping I can make that goal. Its a good workout compare to the recumbent bike.
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Laura_Illinois
on 11/1/09 9:34 am - Morris, IL
Thanks for the information of the Wii game. I am also interested in buying a Wii game system and some games. Do you own any other games you enjoy working out to?

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

robinfrommilw
on 11/1/09 10:44 am - WI
There are alot of fun ones. This is one of my favorite exercise one. I like the sport ones too but I would say out of all them this is my favorite in exercise it makes me sweat. I like the weigh in as well. And love the challenges feels like I am on the biggest loser. You need the wii fit board for the weigh ins. But you don't have to use the board but there is more you can do with the board. I love using to the board.
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

mgreene84
on 11/1/09 11:53 am - Mayville, WI

I have the WII EA Sports Active. I love it. It is super intense, and works you to your level. You have so many more options with this one rather than the WII Fit.

I want to get the Biggest looser game too. Glad you recommended it!

I bleed BLACK and GOLD...STEELERS FOOTBALL...Its in my soul!    

robinfrommilw
on 11/1/09 12:02 pm - WI
I also have that one as well. Plus the gold gym one, jillian michaels ultimate 2009. I was debating on the biggest loser and jillian michaels ultimate 2010 and read reviews. Also if you go to you tube and type in biggest loser wii game they show  whats on there and there is others who did reviews on it. Also there is a review on jillian newest one as well. Biggest loser beat her. I also have personal trainer one too. Plus the regular wii fit and just got the wii fit plus. I guess I am coming a wii fit addict. lol I will probably get jillian in the future. But it was a toss up and want the best one first. I wil lbe back at the biggest loser tomorrow. I hope to use it all this month. I dont sweat like this on my recumbent bike. But guess I should still do some of that to keep my legs tone up as well. Hopefully I can get back to that as well. Been doing that for a very long time now but want something that is going to make me sweat and want to go back to doing. And finaly after 2 weeks fall break kids are back to school tomorrow. So hopefully between errands I got to run this week I can fit in my exercise before the kids get home from school. I havent' use the sports active as much though. Guess biggest loser got my attention more.
My facebook page is:

Most Active