Wednesday Workouts!!

Waterwench
on 10/28/09 4:47 am - portland, OR
Okay, folks: What's everyone doing today??

I went walking today rather than running, which was a nice leisurely change! After all, I've racked up dedication points from running in the cold, pouring rain several times in the last week, so I call that good!

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

bandhope
on 10/28/09 5:05 am - TX
My training calender shows I should do 5 miles today. I'm going to tackle it after work. I had a sore throat yesterday and today my voice is gone, but no fever so I'm pressing forward! Best wishes to everyone!
Darrell H.
on 10/28/09 6:00 am - Sinton, TX
1000 meter swim this morning in the pool. Supposed to be a speed workout, but I am trying to give the knee a break for a while.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
beckipoohbear
on 10/28/09 6:41 am - AZ

I did a nice and easy 2 mile run this morning.  Last workout before my first 1/2 on Saturday!  I'm getting pretty excited and pretty nervous, should be fun!

Rebecca

3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Jennifer38
on 10/28/09 10:33 am
I walked 45 minutes, 3.32 miles, 14:08 pace pushing one child in the Burley.

30 minutes eliptical 1590 steps, 5 resistance, 26 stride.

Duane1064
on 10/28/09 10:49 am - Bloomington, IN
 I didn't have my running socks on and the ones that I was wearing started giving me blisters.  I did get in 1.25 miles before I gave up.  Only had planned on doing 3 miles anyway.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/28/09 1:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX
OK, So I lied.... I went to the gym because I was going a little stir crazy and ended up swimming 5000 Meters!!!!! 1:31:32 Yee Haw....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 10/28/09 9:19 pm - Cumming, GA
somehow i knew you couldn't stay away for 3 weeks :)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

katrn05
on 10/28/09 2:01 pm - Troy, MI
I went to Krav Maga class. It was 45 minutes long. Very intense and loved every bit of it.

mcarthur01
on 10/28/09 9:20 pm - Cumming, GA
did a solid 7 mile run in 60.5 minutes on the treadmill... did 40 minutes of weights before the run (chest/tri) and finished with a 35 minute hard spin on the stationary bike.

i'm paying for the run today with my knee, but i'm glad i got a decent run in to prove my fitness was still there.  i think i'll be able to figure something out for the half....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active