Monday Workouts

Duane1064
on 10/26/09 12:19 pm - Bloomington, IN
 I did 8.5 miles of a planned 10 mile run when I got a call from Alisica saying that they wanted her to go to the E.R.  She's been complaining of abdomen pain.  We made the 1.5 hour drive up there and they did a C.T. and some lab work.  All was negative so they're going to schedule an endoscopy to check for stricture or ulcer.  This will be endoscopy number three.  What did you guys do today?

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
beckipoohbear
on 10/26/09 1:03 pm - AZ
 Baby 2 mile run today, taking it really easy this week as my 1/2 is on Saturday.  Surprisingly to me...this 2 miles sucked way worse than my 10 miler last Friday!  Who knew that would ever happen?  It's amazing what one itty bitty stitch in your side will do to throw off your stride and pace :) 

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/26/09 1:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I worked my kitchen out today. 4 pieces of toast, Erin Baker breakfast cookie (Pumpkin Spice flavor) whole wheat waffles with peanut butter, turkey bacon and cheese sandwhich, nachos, tacos with spanish rice, a bowl of spaghetti, 2 pieces of pizza, yogurt, and some peanuts. Bowl of spaghetti #2 coming soon! Man, my appetite is so big after races...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

debyo84
on 10/26/09 1:22 pm - San Angelo, TX
I walked four miles tonight!  It felt really good and went by fast!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Hugs,Debbie--
OH Support Group Leader

Waterwench
on 10/26/09 1:52 pm - portland, OR
Rest Day for me! I baked two Hallowe'en pies and some pumpkin custard.

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Lesley S.
on 10/26/09 4:36 pm - St. Louis, MO
I did 2 ab exercises, worked on Triceps and Biceps and did one hour on the elliptical
Rob S.
on 10/26/09 9:59 pm - DE
One hour spin class.
Rob
mcarthur01
on 10/26/09 11:59 pm - Cumming, GA
planned rest day for me on monday...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Jennifer38
on 10/27/09 12:30 am
Hopefully it isn't a stricture, ulcers can be cured much easier. I know quite a few WLS people who take Carafate (sp) and their ulcers have not come back. I guess it works good for WLS patients.

I walked 46 minutes at the park. My time was awful once again. I used to be at 3.3 miles at 45 minutes and I was at 3.1 miles at 46 minutes. It might be the change of temp, I don't know. 30 minutes of eliptical 1557 steps at 5 resistance 26 stride. 15 minutes of bike since the treadmill was busy. That was 5 miles even.
Most Active