Anyone use the Nike + Ipod app?

Katari
on 10/18/09 2:34 pm - OR
I just recieved an I-pod touch for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I discovered the Nike + app and was wondering if anyone here has used it and what you thought of it. Hoping to get some ideas of how well it works before going into the expense of buying all the sensor/shoes etc. to use it.

Thanks!

Katie
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Jennifer38
on 10/19/09 2:04 am
I use mine every day. My only suggestion is that you make sure before you start that you sync your mile. Mine was off by about 10%. I find it is very accurate but occasionally it doesn't save a workout. I'm approaching 600 miles on mine and my second pair of shoes.
Rob S.
on 10/19/09 2:37 am - DE
I have been using mine for over two years.   I believe that the person with the most toys wins.  The Nike+ is great.  Make sure you sync the mile so that you are getting a true read.  It's always great to hear Lance at the end of a run telling how great it was (even if it wasn't).
They actually make a swatch you can attach to your shoes for the Nike+ if you prefer to wear another brand of shoes. 
The only negative to running with the ipod is when you are doing events where they are not allowed, it is sometimes difficult to get the feel of the run.
Rob
Katari
on 10/19/09 8:54 am - OR
Thanks for the reviews! I think I'll buy the sensor and try it with my current shoes, and then move into the Nike's if I find one I like later. I'll Make sure to synch the mile, Thanks for the heads up on that!
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Most Active