Sunday workouts

mcarthur01
on 10/18/09 4:56 am - Cumming, GA
had a good long ride today in the rolling hills around my house... was able to put in 75 miles in a little over 4 and a half hours... this was my longest ride to date, hopefully it will be enough of a prep for my century next sunday....

next....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Rob S.
on 10/18/09 5:02 am - DE
Did the second half of the long run today.  Another 9-miles indoors.  Yucch.  But today actually went better than yesterday.  Anxious to get back outside.
Rob
Cassie W.
on 10/18/09 5:58 am
45 minutes in the pool, followed by strength training for the legs

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Serenity08
on 10/18/09 7:36 am - NH
 10 mile long run -- inside on the treadmill today.
Serenity

panhead58fl
on 10/18/09 8:12 am - Barboursville, WV

Did my long run, 16 miles. High of about 49 or so. Gave me a good idea of what to wear in two weeks. Had a good run, ran the last 3 miles the fastest. 12 miles next Sunday.

pan head

Waterwench
on 10/18/09 8:51 am - portland, OR
Only a short run--3.4 miles, but it felt good to get out there!

It's hard to not go over my scheduled mileage build-up for the week, when I want to run longer. But I know that gradual build-up will help me to be successful in the long run (ha ha) and to avoid injury.

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Duane1064
on 10/18/09 11:39 am - Bloomington, IN
 I was on call today and had to go in for about 4 hours but I did get in a 15 mile bike ride.  Man was it cold!!!!

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
wmcconk
on 10/18/09 4:20 pm - Fircrest, WA
Taught my Sunday Zumba class... burned 680 calories. I hope my Zumba students burned a bunch as well!

I lost my weight with Weight Watcher's & Zumba. I've lost 302 lbs. You can visit my weight loss website at www.freewebs.com/infectiouslaughter
I'll be in the Jan. 2012 issue of People Magazine's "Half Their Weight" issue!!

MacMadame
on 10/19/09 3:14 pm - Northern, CA
I did a Super Sprint triathlon and then I went on a 20 mile bike ride. With Chrissie Wellington.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active