Monday Workouts

Darrell H.
on 10/18/09 9:55 pm - Sinton, TX
OK. After my horrible Saturday workout, and yesterday's scheduled rest day (although if you are married you all know there is no rest for the weary on the weekends mowing, weedeating, etc.) I decided I needed to get my workout in possibly splitting it up into a morning and evening workout. So I went to the track to get a soft surface run in. Since Saturday I have been stretching quite a bit. I ran for 117 minutes at an avg 10:43 pace. I probably should have gone slower, but the leg didn't feel all that bad. I think if I ease into it I will be ok. Cant wait for tomorrows swim though.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Seht
on 10/19/09 1:33 am
8 miles this morning.  Felt good.  Looking forward to the next race on the 31st.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Jennifer38
on 10/19/09 2:08 am
I had a great Monday weigh in which always inspires me to do more exercise. My plan is to do a 15 minutes jog in place on the Wii Fit, 45 minute walk pushing the kids in the Burley (about 85 pounds total weight) at a 4mph pace. Going to the gym right at 6 and doing 30 minutes eliptical, 15 minutes treadmill, 15 minutes bike. I might finish off the evening with another 15 minutes Wii Fit.

Even though the Wii isn't much of a workout, I am going to use it to try and delay my snacking.
beckipoohbear
on 10/19/09 5:08 am - AZ

5 mile run this morning, went well, no pain from my groin pull but I am still skipping water aerobics tonight to not overuse that muscle and try to keep everything from falling apart before next weekend's 1/2 I have planned.

Rebecca

3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Hawgman
on 10/19/09 5:56 am - TX
Rest day after running the Tyler Half on Saturday.  Training continues again for the White Rock Marathon tomorrow.

Darrell
Duane1064
on 10/19/09 6:14 am - Bloomington, IN
I did a 10 mile run/walk outside.  I beat my 7 mile cut off time by 4 minutes so I was pretty happy about that.  Even after I slowed my pace down from miles 7 to 10 I still came in under time.  Not a bad effort for my last day to be 44 years old.  Yes, tomorrow is my birthday.

Duane 

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Cassie W.
on 10/19/09 9:17 am
1-hour spin class at puddle pace. The instructor  made us sweat today!

Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/19/09 11:03 am - Fort Worth, TX
5.5 mile averaged 8:40's!!! Feelin good!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 10/19/09 2:55 pm - Northern, CA
Usually Monday is a rest day for me but I have a race this weekend so my schedule is all turned around.

I did a Group Power class followed by a "Body Precision" class and then I did 3 sets of box jumps, 1 min. each set followed by 8 sets of tabata squats.

Can you tell my training plan said "Heavy Strength Day". LOL

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

xxnikicolexx
on 10/19/09 5:28 pm - Toms River, NJ
I am really just starting to turn up my excercise and get more motivated so today I went for a walk on the treadmill for about 20 mins at about 3.2 mph at a 2.0 incline and then went to a 45 min spin class. 

LapBand 03/13/2008 Revision RNY 12/05/2012  

Most Active