Detroit Marathon tracking/goal

saxman007
on 10/16/09 11:49 pm - Port Huron, MI
OK,
I'm going to go for 4:30 tomorrow morning.  The biggest thing is making it through that first hour -- then it's just grinding the time/miles out.  It's a beautiful course and tomorrow is looking to to be 33* at the start and 45* when I finish.  PERFECT weather for one of these things
Tracking info:
http://www.freepmarathon.com/Home_7930.htm
I'm bib # 716

--Dan

Duane1064
on 10/17/09 2:01 am - Bloomington, IN
Good luck with that Dan.  Hope you have a great experience.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Darrell H.
on 10/17/09 3:00 am - Sinton, TX
I will just have to take your word on the perfect weather. I am a south Texas wimp when it comes to cold. Used to not be, but taking off 260 pounds of insulation tends to do that. lol

Good luck and get after it. I am looking forward to your race report and some advice for my full in January.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Cassie W.
on 10/17/09 6:16 am
Good luck Dan!  The tempertures are certainly on your side for a 4:30.  Just give those muscles time to warm up before you pick up the pace.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/18/09 5:11 am - Fort Worth, TX
Great Finish Dan... I know it's not the time goal you were hoping for, but you finished and that's what's up! Can't wait to hear the report...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active