Thursday Workouts!

Waterwench
on 10/15/09 11:20 am - portland, OR
Ran 5 miles in my neighborhood again, cool and wet. It was awesome! Neighbors were taking in their garden harvest--summer squashes, pumpkins and the last of the tomatoes--and it was very cheery to see the beginnings of Hallowe'en spirit in yards and on porches. I love this time of year!

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/15/09 11:31 am - Fort Worth, TX
Ran a little over 5 miles in 45:56... Averaged 6.9 MPH... Have a good one ya'll.
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 10/15/09 11:42 am - Cumming, GA
i'm on a biz trip in indy, but was able to get to a ballyfitness gym this afternoon for an ok workout.  had a hard spin on the stationary bike for around 68 minutes, then 15 minutes on the elliptical, then tried out a 10 minute run on the TM (6.4 MPH pace) to try out my knee, it felt a little tight, but no pain.  i think it is on the mend....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Jennifer38
on 10/15/09 11:50 am
I walked 3.5 miles on a paved path around the lake pushing a Burley uphill both ways. Well it felt that way at times. I think that was a 52 minute walk. 30 minutes on the eliptical, 5 resistance, 26 stride. 15 minutes on the treadmill at 4mph.

Duane1064
on 10/15/09 1:20 pm - Bloomington, IN
 I did 7 miles on the treadmill.  I was under the cutoff time for my half marathon so I'm pretty happy about that.  I also varied the elevation from 1 to 3 during the 7 miles.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Linn D.
on 10/15/09 1:40 pm - Missoula, MT
Early morning spin class for me.  I was actually on time for a change!

Linn 
Hawgman
on 10/16/09 1:51 am - TX
Five miles at 9:30 pace.  Tapering for 1/2 marathon on Saturday!!

Have a good weekend everybody!

Darrell
Most Active