Tuesday Workouts???

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/13/09 2:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I swam 2500 M today.... Was supposed to be off today, but couldn't fight the urge. What did you do???

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 10/13/09 8:24 pm - Northern, CA
They cancelled track due to a travel advisory. So I went to the gym and crashed the last 30 min. of a spin class and then did something called Power Yoga.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Michelle B.
on 10/13/09 8:58 pm - Augusta, ME

worked on some speed drills for running.  100 yard repeats.  It was fun!!!

Consult weight 235   / Day of Surgery 191   / Current 133 / Goal 125

Seht
on 10/14/09 1:01 am
1 hour of easy spinning, trying to recover the leggs.  I plan to run tonight.  It's time to quit being a slacker.  I think I have milked the sore leggs long enough.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

on 10/14/09 1:11 am - National City, MI
Been a slacker since my last tri (9/12/09). Been finding it hard to stay motivated with no upcoming races and with the cold weather setting in! I did manage to get in a 2 mile run yesterday and paid the price for my inactivity!! 10:24/mi pace. Am going to check with a local hotel about swimming in their pool starting this week.
Darrell H.
on 10/14/09 2:12 am - Sinton, TX
Had a quick swim today. 8x75 with 20 seconds rest between laps.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
panhead58fl
on 10/14/09 2:27 am - Barboursville, WV
Still bouncing back from Sunday's long run. Did 5 1/2 easy miles on a treadmill.

pan head
Jennifer38
on 10/14/09 3:22 am
Walked the track for 45 minutes, 3.1 miles. 30 minutes on the eliptical at 5 resistance, 26 stride.

If I can get it to download on my iPod I'm going to try the couch to 5K thing either today or tomorrow. I might have to run to an internet cafe since my aircard is slower then dial up lately.
Seht
on 10/14/09 5:59 am
Just so you know you can create your own intervals for the ipod.

If you go into your playlist on itunes, you can right click on the songs and set a start stop point for any song.  Then when you make a play list of those songs that you modified it will only play for that length of time.

Then you have your own interval music and it's done with songs that you like.  Not something someone else did.

here are more detailed instructions on how to do it.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/modifying-songs-in-itu nes.html

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Elisa K.
on 10/14/09 7:41 am - Lumberton, NJ
Did a quick 6 mile run after work. 
Most Active