Humpday Workouts Ya'll......

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/14/09 11:30 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone's week is going great! I ABSOLUTELY NAILED my workout today. Our weather finally broke and I was able to get out on the bike. So I rode 25 miles at 20.7 MPH pace and then ran exactly 5 miles off the bike in 47:31, which is good for me. I felt like I could have gone another 5-10 miles but ran out of daylight and time. Finally my "Bricks" are starting to come naturally now... it took less than 1/4 mile for them to feel normal. What did you do today????
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Waterwench
on 10/14/09 11:41 am - portland, OR
Nice! My workout today was a 5-mile run in my neighborhood. It rained for part of the time, but mostly it was cool and refreshing and I really enjoyed it.

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Jennifer38
on 10/14/09 12:22 pm
Congratulations on a great work out. I have a great bike and can't wait to get out next year.

I was a slacker today. 30 minutes eliptical, 15 minutes treadmill at 4.2 MPH. I usually walk 45 minutes to an hour a day outside but wasn't able to today. For some reason when I miss a walk I get scared and panic that I will wake up in the morning and all my weight will be back.
xxnikicolexx
on 10/14/09 2:36 pm - Toms River, NJ
I just started trying to have excersice in my daily routine I have been slacking a bit but today I jogged/walked 2 miles with my fiances help and motivation.  Hey it's a start!!

LapBand 03/13/2008 Revision RNY 12/05/2012  

MacMadame
on 10/14/09 3:01 pm, edited 10/14/09 3:01 pm - Northern, CA
I did Crossfit in the AM. I couldn't do the official workout because my calf still is messing me up when I run. But I did other stuff.

Apparently I can deadlift 70 pounds. But not 88.

Oh and 1800 yards of swim drills in the PM. Water polo gave us a late start so I was glad to get them all in.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

saxman007
on 10/15/09 2:41 am - Port Huron, MI
 10k in 58:11.  Ran with one of my cross country girls -- she was having a bad day so she pushed me!!  At the end of the first 1.5 miles we took some extra time crossing the road as we averaged a 8:20/mile pace!  Walked for a little bit at the turn around and again when we crossed the road.  Overall 9:20/mile average, if it wasn't for the 3 walking breaks I think the average would've been around 8:45/8:50.  Great run, felt like I could've kept going at the end too!
So ready for Sunday!
--Dan
Linn D.
on 10/15/09 1:38 pm - Missoula, MT
Four mile interval run today.  Finished the last 2 minutes at 8.0.  That's always fun!  I love to get the speed in at the end.

Linn
Most Active