Humpday Workouts Ya'll...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/7/09 2:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX
5 Mile recovery run at 6.5 on dreadmill for me.  What did you do?
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

beckipoohbear
on 10/7/09 2:46 pm - AZ
 4 mile run this morning.  Hour water aerobics class after work.  Gearing up for the big 8 mile run on Saturday.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

MacMadame
on 10/7/09 2:57 pm - Northern, CA
AM: Crossfit workout
PM: 2000 yards of swim drills.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Darrell H.
on 10/7/09 9:16 pm - Sinton, TX
Speed workout for me. 10x400 meters repeats at 7.5. It is starting to feel pretty good. After the first 2 I wondered if I would get all 10 in, but after 5, I wondered if I should get more in. I stuck with the plan and did my 10 with 2 minutes rest in between repeats.

Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Duane1064
on 10/7/09 10:05 pm - Bloomington, IN
I left work 2.5 hours early because of some lower G.I. issues.  I thought that I had it all taken care of so I thought I'd get some miles in on a beautiful Fall afternoon.......A half mile into my run I had to turn around and go back home.  I'm still having issues today.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Livewell
on 10/7/09 11:54 pm - Chatham, NJ

4 miles on the tread - first 2.5 at 6.5MPH, next 1.5 at 7.0MPH.  Walked another 15 minutes on incline with my 8lb hand weights.  Gonna feel this tomorrow . . .

Hawgman
on 10/8/09 12:35 am - TX
8 mile run.  Nice cool, crisp day.
mcarthur01
on 10/8/09 12:38 am - Cumming, GA
had a good workout until the last minute where i think i injured my knee...

40 minutes of weights (back/bi/shoulders), 65 minute hard spin on the stationary bike (25.5 miles), and then 40 minutes on the stairmaster (200 flights).  my knee has been tightening up for a couple of weeks now, and really felt sore after Tuesday's run.  yesterday it was sore but in the last minute of the stairmaster, it was all sharp pain and i had to stop.  i iced it down last night and could barely walk home let alone up/down stairs.  today it is tender but not as bad as yesterday.  i'm kinda freaking out, i can't afford an injury/setback right now mentally.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

panhead58fl
on 10/8/09 1:02 am - Barboursville, WV
My wife and I re-joined our local fitness center yesterday. It is getting harder to get in our running in the evenings.

I ran 4 miles on the treadmill doing 400 meters @ a 6% incline, then working up to 7% incline. Speed was 6 mph starting off and ending with 7.5 mph, with 400 meters recovery in between. Rode the stationary bike for 15 minutes to warm up and after to cool down.

I know some people dislike running on treadmills, but I like it. It is a lot easier on my knees.

pan head
saxman007
on 10/8/09 2:40 am - Port Huron, MI
 2 mile w/descending splits on the 1/4 mile (it's the way I've got my Garmin set-up).  Tonight will be a 6-8 mile easy run.  First trail 5k is Saturday, hoping for high 25:xx.  10 days to my marathon!
--Sax
Most Active