Saturday workouts

beckipoohbear
on 10/3/09 11:35 am - AZ
 Post your Saturday workouts here!

I did my longest run yet, 7 miles.  Felt pretty good and I maintained by 12ish minute mile pace.  Felt really good but man the last 1 1/2 miles felt like they took an eternity!!  However, I survived and all in all a great run.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/3/09 1:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Great run Rebecca! I did a 42 mile ride and averaged 20.5mph. Have a great weekend...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Darrell H.
on 10/3/09 10:52 pm - Sinton, TX
Well as posted earlier, my 9 mile run ended up being about 4 miles then a quick "soft" walk back to town for GI issues. I will get the run done Sunday though.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Waterwench
on 10/4/09 2:02 am - portland, OR
This new orientation schedule is killing me (12 hours a day) and I have missed 2 days of exercise this week! I am making a fresh start Sunday with my long run.

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

levittown_loser
on 10/4/09 2:08 am - Levittown, PA
Longest run to date ... I did the 20.02 miles at a pace of 9:51 min/mi.
Here is a picture taken at one of our group support stops ... around mile 14ish

I felt great during the run!  My knees were feeling it a bit more than normal but I had great endurance and I finally have the gut feeling I can actually do a full 26.2 miles!! 

Have an excellent week everyone!   I'm going to taper down a bit now for the Baltimore Half this Saturday.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

MacMadame
on 10/4/09 8:02 am - Northern, CA
Light on Sat. because of racing on Sun. I did some bike intervals.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Duane1064
on 10/4/09 12:41 pm - Bloomington, IN
 We took our two Chocolate Labs. with us to the trail and did 3.5 miles.  The dogs slept for the rest of the day and we went to an outlet mall.  Hard to say how many miles we walked at that place.  I did hit the Nike Store and The Champion Store.

Duane 

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Most Active