THURSDAY WORKOUTS.... COME ON YA'LL!!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/1/09 12:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Ok Guys,

Let's hear what you did today...

I ran 4 miles this morning, then I went to the gym thi evening and ran 5k on the dreadmill (AVG 7.3 MPH), followed that up with 102 flights of stairs climbed in 20 minutes on the Stairmaster, followed that up with a 2000 Meter Swim. A very good day of training. WHAT DID YOU DO????
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

beckipoohbear
on 10/1/09 1:27 pm - AZ
 45 minute 1500 meter swim.  Rest day tomorrow to get ready for the big 7 mile run on Saturday.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

MacMadame
on 10/1/09 2:30 pm - Northern, CA
Thurs. is Crossfit day. We did this workout with a bunch of tabata stuff in it. And TRX stuff. And something called Warrior poses.

It kicked my ass.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

saxman007
on 10/1/09 9:49 pm - Port Huron, MI
 I took it easy yesterday, trying to let my shin splints cool down a little.  Sunday will be 18-20 miles and I'm actually looking forward to it!
Elisa K.
on 10/1/09 10:06 pm - Lumberton, NJ
Got a 6 mile run in after work - felt really good.  I am loving this cooler weather!! 
mcarthur01
on 10/1/09 11:34 pm - Cumming, GA
yesterday did a good brick workout to prep for my third sprint on Sunday (Lake Lanier Islands, GA)... 40 minutes of weights (chest/tri), 65 minute hard spin on the stationary bike (25.5 miles), and then a 30 minute run @ 1% incline on the TM w/ an average speed of 7.1 MPH.... 5 minute cool down and then a deep tissue massage to ease my aching legs and back....

taper day today (will most likely do some weights and a light swim), rest tomorrow, and then leave it all out on the course on Sunday morning!!
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active