Monday's Workouts

saxman007
on 9/28/09 12:16 pm - Port Huron, MI
I got in a 10k in 1:01.  Felt good to be out running, and for a change my dog managed the whole thing.  We're experience prime running weather here in Michigan: mid 50's-low 60's and misty rain.  Beautiful for running!
Going for a 40-45 mile week 
Darrell H.
on 9/28/09 12:42 pm - Sinton, TX
Had a 40 minute run scheduled. Was at the gym on the treadmill at 1% incline at 5.6 mph. Started having gi problems at about 25 minutes. I kept going and they subsided. They hit again and hard at about 38 minutes. Still I kept going, then with 30 seconds left I pounded the stop button and wanted to get off right away before I had an accident. I almost busted my ass on the treadmill. It had to look hilarious. I got myself up before I really fell and waited for the thing to almost come to a complete stop. I then ran to the bathroom. Then I got out and went downstairs the man who was running next to me came up to me and asked if I was alright or if I was going to pass out. I started laughing real hard and thanked him for his concern and told him what happened. I am sure he would have rather me not tell him all those details. lol

Tomorrow is cross training. I will probably ride the bike for 30 minutes or so.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Linn D.
on 9/28/09 1:49 pm - Missoula, MT
Mine was a 35-minute run.  Made it just over 4 miles (without potty stops, surprisingly enough).  I decided to try the first 2 at 7.0 just to see how it went, did the next mile at 6.8 then back up to 7 for the last.  I always like to finish the last 2-3 minutes at 8.0, makes me feel like I've really worked!  Doing a 5k this Sat, so that's my only speed work for the week.  Hoping to do this one under 27 minutes if the stars are aligned just right.

Linn
beckipoohbear
on 9/28/09 2:41 pm - AZ
 Today was a "rest" day so I just put in an easy hour water aerobics class.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Duane1064
on 9/28/09 8:25 pm - Bloomington, IN
I did 5 miles of running/walking...still doing the c25k thing and I did 10 miles on my mountain bike.  I do have to say that I did this with wind gusts anywhere from 30mph to 50mph.  At least the sun was out and it wasn't too warm.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Michelle B.
on 9/28/09 9:46 pm - Augusta, ME
3 mile run.  Wanted to do more just did not have the time.  Plan to do a long run tonight.

Consult weight 235   / Day of Surgery 191   / Current 133 / Goal 125

Elisa K.
on 9/28/09 10:07 pm - Lumberton, NJ
Monday night means dance class for me.  Lots of stretching and cardio!!
LoveLikeWinter
on 9/28/09 10:36 pm
I did 4 mi of walking/running and 10 mi on my bike. It was raining pretty hard where I'm at in MI so it actually was not enjoyable for me at all, but I managed.
_Heather_
Il faut souffrir pour être belle

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story." -Barney Stinson/Neil Patrick Harris

Lost 169 lb before getting pregnant!
Mama to Aleksandar J.B., 11.26.11 <3 Now I know what true love REALLY is! <3
mcarthur01
on 9/29/09 1:35 am - Cumming, GA
did a cardio test and body fat/measurement test w/ the trainers... that was good for a nice 10 min jog @ 5 incline... then i worked out....

65 minute hard spin on the stationary bike, 25.5 miles, 26 minutes on the stairmaster, and then a nice 700 meter swim, 500 at 90% race pace...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Markrb
on 9/29/09 3:55 am - MA
I took a 36 mile bike in about 2 hours.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active