I am getting the bike!

Darrell H.
on 9/19/09 10:58 pm, edited 9/20/09 3:59 am - Sinton, TX
What an awesome ride. Yes it is a road bike, but it is definately the bike for me. I rode the Felt F4 60 cm whiich was my perfect fit. The guys at Jack and Adams fit me perfectly to that bike. My old bike was a Schwin Prelude that was way too small for me. This was the 1st time in my life I rode a bike that I was fit to. The difference it makes is amazing. Here www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2010-Product-Catalog/Road/F-Series/ F4.aspx is a picture and the specs for the bike, but this is the 2010 model. Jack is giving me a great deal on a 2009 model. Same bike, but different paint job. I will pick up this 2009 model at Ironman Longhorn 70.3 in October since I probably will not be able to make it up that way before then.

My youngest daughter Elizabeth, 14 years old, also wants to start training for triathlon. I had her fitted for a bike and she is ready to go. If anyone knows of a gently used road bike (size 45) please let me know. We want to start her on a used aluminum frame and see how she likes the sport. It is going to be awesome training with my daughter!
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
saxman007
on 9/20/09 1:17 am - Port Huron, MI
 Sweet ride!  Have gun putting the miles in on it!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/20/09 3:18 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good deal bro! Congrats on the newest member of the family...

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Duane1064
on 9/20/09 5:37 am - Bloomington, IN
Nice bike, sharp looks and great components.  It will be a fun ride.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Most Active