OK OK OK.... I Brokedown And Got The Tattoo.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/20/09 6:39 am - Fort Worth, TX
Ok Ya'll,

Last night, at the drop of a hat, I decided to go get my M Dot Tattoo. SOOOO, I decided to get it pretty big, and on the finisher's shirt for Ironman Louisville, there was this cool little design, so I had the dude put that inside the M Dot and I think it came out pretty cool. Lemme know what you think......

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Darrell H.
on 9/20/09 7:04 am - Sinton, TX
I've been meaning to ask you about that. Awesome tattoo, My wife hates tattoos but she knows there is one that I am definately getting. At first she was like yeah whatever, now she knows it is just a matter of time and she is curious as to where it is going to be and how big. lol

That is a cool design. You made it unique and personal. Cool idea!

Hey I will be working the bike course at Longhorn. Made it official yesterday when I was at the bike shop in Austin. You will have to let me know where you are staying when you are in Austin. Are we still on for that 10 mile run when I am up your way October 10?
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/20/09 7:08 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Bro! Yeah , I will be booking my hotel for Austin probably this week or next and will def let you know. We are absolutely on for October... I will hit you up when I get back from Georgia 70.3 next week and we can work out details.

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Sherry_Berry
on 9/20/09 7:51 am - Dacula, GA
Great tat! Get it looked at in 2 weeks. I had to get the red in mine retouched b.c it's hard to do red as it looks like blood...
DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/20/09 8:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
Yeah i can already see where it needs to be touched up! Would be so cool if u could make it down to Augusta next week! You could rub my tat like the blarney stone for good luck with the delivery, and I could rub the belly for good luck in the race.... Plus I am sure you have 1000 friends racing from ATL!

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Sherry_Berry
on 9/20/09 11:37 am - Dacula, GA
I'm not allowed to go 2 hours away from home. I'll be 36 weeks preggers. Maybe I can meet you somewherez in the ATL area...
Sherry_Berry
on 9/20/09 11:38 am - Dacula, GA
Oh, we have like 30 folks racing from the Atlanta Tri Club. Stop by our tent at the end of the race and tell them you were a former fatty like me...they'll pass the beer bong!

Don't be shy about letting them know you're a ROCKSTAR!
mcarthur01
on 9/21/09 12:53 am - Cumming, GA
looking good... AND it looks huge!
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Seht
on 9/21/09 1:57 am
Dan, Very nice!

I like it a lot.
I have been drawing and redrawing several to see which one I like.

I was kind of thinking of getting a ring of them around my ankle or calf.  1 for each distance I complete.  I was also considering an escalation of size for the tattoo.  The longer the race, the larger the art work.
Sprint, Olympic, 70.3 and Full Ironman.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/21/09 2:00 am - Fort Worth, TX
Yeah bro... Anything to mix it up. I have never been one to go into a shop and pick out a piece off the wall, or when the artist says... "I did this on some other guy" I say no thanks... Originality is good stuff man...

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Most Active