Wednesday Workout....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/16/09 1:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I had a 5 mile tempo run at 7mph.... 8:34 pace. What did you do today???
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

PplAmanda
on 9/16/09 2:53 pm - Benton, AR
Today was a rest day. Hubby had scouts at church which meant the house was nice and quiet for some study time. Oh, and chafe repair.
MacMadame
on 9/16/09 3:23 pm - Northern, CA
I got all screwed up with the time of my appointment with my personal trainer. So I did 30 min. of laps and 30 min. with him instead of an hour with him.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

saxman007
on 9/16/09 10:10 pm - Port Huron, MI
 5 miles with the girls cross country team.  If I was a high school girl I could be competing for one of the bottom varsity spots, lol!!!  Maybe one of these years I can keep up with the boys team, lol
Fun run, wanted it to be more 'recovery' but ended up with a 9:41 pace
mcarthur01
on 9/16/09 11:36 pm - Cumming, GA
final brick workout before my sprint tri this weekend on wed.  did a strong 53 minutes on the stationary bike w/ RPM's > 105 the entire time for over 20 miles.  Then did a 30 run on the TM @ 1% incline for just under 3.4 miles.  Capped it off with a 33 minute stairmaster death march and am looking forward to a good taper/recovery swim tonight and rest day tomorrow for final prep for the race.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Waterwench
on 9/16/09 11:54 pm - portland, OR
Rest day after sitting all day at a computer doing mandatory self-learning modules at my brand-new job! I was so tired when I got home I made it a rest day even though I planned to go biking.  

I'm making it up during the rest of the week--I am going to use my lunch hour for activity today, tour the facility gym and see if I can get a free workout before committing! I hate feeling schlumpy, which is what sitting there like a lump for 8 hours does to me! 

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Seht
on 9/17/09 1:25 am
I worked my turning had as I BBQ'd some steaks last night.  Had company, so no workout for me.  I made yesterday my rest day.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Hawgman
on 9/17/09 2:03 am - TX
Five mile run.
Scott William
on 9/17/09 2:49 am
I did two .3 mile hills.  Didn't want to do the can't walk all day thing.  2 miles total with warm up and cool down.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Rob S.
on 9/17/09 10:21 am - DE
They moved our spinning class into one of the "hot" yoga rooms while they are remodeling the spinning room.  They cranked up the heat in the room, and for one hour hour we hit the "hills".  I can't remember a harder spinning class.  The intensity was awesome.  Only four of us made it through the whole class (and the other three were all youngsters (under 30)).
Rob
Most Active