Muskoka 70.3 in 2 days!!!

saxman007
on 9/11/09 3:58 pm - Port Huron, MI
Well, I'm entering this 70.3 triathlon so different than Steelhead!!!!  I've either just accomplished the world's BEST taper or I'm screwed and will be in lots of pain on Monday!!!!  It was hard to get back into the swing of things for training with school starting and everything else.  I'm feeling better about my run and I will be happy if I can finish the run under 3 hours which I think is possible.  I really think I can get it down to 2:15/2:20.  Bike is a hilly course so I think that will be more than the 2:5x I put up last time
Wish me well and I'll post the report when I'm able to walk again!!!! 
DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/11/09 5:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
My coach, Brent Poulsen is racing PRO in Muskoka... If you get a chance and see him, introduce yourself to him and tell him you are my friend. Best of luck and you are going to do VERY well...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 9/12/09 3:16 am - Cumming, GA
good luck!  go kick some ass....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Waterwench
on 9/12/09 6:07 am - portland, OR
Good luck and have fun with it!!

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Linn D.
on 9/12/09 6:37 am - Missoula, MT
Have a great race, Dan!  I'll be thinking of you!

Linn 
victoria R.
on 9/12/09 8:59 am - goose creek, SC
Good Luck

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

saxman007
on 9/12/09 10:41 am - Port Huron, MI
 One thing I'll say -- it's probably one of the prettiest courses out there!!!  Wow, this area sure is amazing.  Didn't drive the bike course, but it opens with a nice looking climb.  Looking forward to this race, should be a blast!!!!
I do enjoy having my parents as groupies (drivers after the long events).  My dad has MS and needs handicap parking so we've always been able to get incredible parking spots.  I do feel a little strange going to a 70.3 mile race and enjoying close parking spots.
--Dan

Most Active