Friday Workouts Ya'll.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/11/09 4:36 am - Fort Worth, TX
TGIF!!!! Hope everyone is well, and I hope everyone takes a moment to reflect on how lucky and blessed we are to enjoy our freedoms and our country, regardless of our political views. 8 Years ago today was about as grim of a day as I can remember in my life and my heart continues to go out to all those who lost so much in the terrible attacks. So, aside from this day of remembrance, what did ya'll do for excercise? I swam 3000M straight in 48:04 ... That's sure to be a PR for me, but I don't know for sure.. Either way I am stoked with the swim for sure!

WHAT DID YOU DO??????????????? 
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

beckipoohbear
on 9/11/09 4:37 am, edited 9/11/09 4:37 am - AZ
Quickie little 2 mile run this morning.  Felt great, dropped 2 minutes from Tuesday's 2 miler.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Seht
on 9/11/09 8:47 am
I had an individual swim lesson today.  Not sure how far I swam,  probably not very far, but did a lot of breakdown and drills.  I like this swim instructor.  I'm going to be seeing him once a month for a while just to get some feedback and see If I am improving on my form.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Serenity08
on 9/11/09 10:17 am - NH
 I had a fill today so am on clear liquids for 2 days and 2 days of fulls.  Not sure how that will work for my long run on Sunday.  
But today - and not bad for only having clear liquids - first walked 1.25 miles in 25 minutes and then met a friend and we walked 4.6 miles in 90 minutes.  

Serenity

Linn D.
on 9/11/09 11:50 am - Missoula, MT
I did a swim this evening - first time doing a mile straight!

Linn
mcarthur01
on 9/12/09 3:13 am - Cumming, GA
gym workout and a brick, my second sprint tri is next Saturday....

42 minutes of weights (chest/tri including 120 push-ups), 45 minutes on the stationary bike (16 miles), 30 minute brick on the TM (1% incline - 3.3 miles), then 23 minutes on the stairmaster to finish the day off....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active