Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon - Virginia Beach - Results

Rob S.
on 9/9/09 9:40 pm - DE
Great job, Tom.  I did the Viriginia Beach last year and really enjoyed it.  The crowds and support you get down there was awesome.  Sounds like you had good weather, last year was hot! I thought the worst part of the race was running through Camp Pendleton.  I really enjoyed the wave start.  What a mass of humanity.  Good luck on the Philly half.
I'm running a 12-mile practice session at Boathouse Row this weekend. 
Rob
levittown_loser
on 9/9/09 10:32 pm - Levittown, PA
Thanks Rob.   VB was awesome.  The weather was GREAT.  I agree the worst part was running through Camp Pendleton and wish more was along the beach. 

Have a great run this weekend.  I have 17 miles on the books for Saturday for my full marathon training schedule.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Hawgman
on 9/9/09 10:16 pm - TX

Way to go Tom!!

Good luck in Philly!!

Darrell
DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/10/09 12:08 am - Fort Worth, TX
Good job bro! You are da man...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 9/10/09 12:33 am - Cumming, GA
awesome!  i'm trying my first half on thanksgiving, i'm pretty nervous about it because my running training is off, i am going to focus on the run after i complete my next two sprints and then my century ride at the end of october.  congrats again!

Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Seht
on 9/10/09 6:32 am
Congrats on your success!

Good luck with the Philadelphia race.  It sounds like you have it all dialed in.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

sellers78
on 9/10/09 11:51 am - McDonough, GA
Congrats!! Good Luck in Philly!!
Most Active