Tuesday Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/8/09 1:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone,

What did you guys do for excercise today? I ran 6.2 miles (10K) in 56:58 this morning and am planning on a 3000M swim tonight. Catch ya'll later...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 9/8/09 2:28 am - Cumming, GA
right now i'm exercising my patience by waiting for the washing machine repair guy.... if i can find the time, i want to get to the gym for a recovery workout tonight, but may have to wait until Thursday as tomorrow is a planned (and forced) rest day.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Hawgman
on 9/8/09 3:03 am - TX
Easy 5k this morning.

Working up to a 12 miler Sunday.
beckipoohbear
on 9/8/09 3:45 am - AZ
I finally finished my 12 week walk/run program and so I am starting a new 8 week 1/2 marathon training program since I decided to slip in a 1/2 in my area in Halloween before my planned Rock and Roll 1/2 in  Phoenix in January.  Today was an easy 2 mile run, felt great.  Even though these first couple of weeks will be easy I am sticking with the planned program because it is such a short amount of time to train.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

imkim
on 9/8/09 5:22 am - Chatsworth, CA
I plan on going to the gym after work and doing 3 miles on the treadmill. I am starting to add a little running. I run for 45 seconds to a minute then walk for 5 minutes. Then it will be weights for another 45 minutes.

Kim

This includes my pre-surgery weight

mcarthur01
on 9/8/09 9:54 am - Cumming, GA
i was able to break away late afternoon for some hiking and stair-climbing @ Amicalola Falls State Park (620 stairs up the falls) and an overall 7.4 mile hike on the Appalacian Approach trail on Springer mountain... total hike time (including stairs portion) was 2 hours and 45 minutes... I felt great, but had some pretty wobbly legs afterwards!
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Serenity08
on 9/8/09 9:57 am - NH
 40 minutes running on the treadmill and 40 minutes of a bootcamp routine.
Serenity

Darrell H.
on 9/8/09 12:53 pm - Sinton, TX
I was pretty sick today and didnt want to pu**** so the only workout I did was get my butt to the doctor where I was told "YOU DONT HAVE THE SWINE FLU!" I told him I knew that. So he had one of his young nurses give me a shot in the "hip" (which she must have hit a blood vessel) and then 2 meds. Then I worked out my eyelids by shutting them and napping in the afternoon. Went back to work at 3 for afternoon practice. I feel much better already

I am hoping to get in my weekly wednesday speed workout done in the morning.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
MacMadame
on 9/8/09 2:32 pm - Northern, CA
I drove to my track workout. Then I got all these phone calls with "emergencies" and had to turn around and leave.

At least I hadn't bought my parking pass yet!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Rob S.
on 9/8/09 9:41 pm - DE
1-hour Body pump class, followed by a 45-minute run.
Rob
Most Active