Sunday Workouts

Duane1064
on 9/6/09 1:48 am - Bloomington, IN
 Did 75min. using the second week plan of the c25k method.  It was taxing but it felt really good.  Happy weekend to all.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Serenity08
on 9/6/09 4:34 am - NH
 Today was my long run/walk day -- I did 8 miles of run/walking in 1hr 49 minutes and then walked another mile as a cool down and met my ride to take me back to my car.  Because I was running more, I'm feeling it - especially from the hills!

Serenity

Darrell H.
on 9/6/09 12:14 pm - Sinton, TX
Great job Duane and Serenity. I had a rest day today after my long run yesterday. I also have a soar throat so hopefully the rest will do me some good.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Seht
on 9/6/09 12:52 pm
had a 32 mile bike ride wtih the cycling club.

Felt good during the ride, but now my knee is aching a bit. 

Oh well, pain is just a reminder that you are alive.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Cassie W.
on 9/7/09 2:34 am
My family went camping for the weekend, but I was able to sneak in an 8-miler through the campground.  It was a beautiful run with shade trees overhead.  I saw two black bears and two does along the way.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

panhead58fl
on 9/7/09 7:11 am - Barboursville, WV
Long run 16 miles.

pan head
Markrb
on 9/7/09 10:40 am - MA
We went on a beautiful 8 mile hike up a local 3200 ft. mountain. Just a great view and spectacular weather.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active