Friday Workouts or Start the Weekend Early??

Waterwench
on 9/4/09 5:33 am - portland, OR
Okay, okay--I know it's the holiday weekend and all we really want to do is hang out with family and friends and maybe have a hot dog and some beer, but before we do let's open up a can of Whoop-Ass and share our Friday workouts!!

I took two days this week to rest my knees (Wed. & Thurs.) and it felt really good today to hit the gym! I did knee-strengthening with ankle weights for 10 minutes and 6 miles on the elliptical. Not as bewitching as the shady roads of Southwest Portland, but I'll take it!

What did everyone else do?? You know I live vicariously through your exploits!

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Linn D.
on 9/4/09 10:50 am - Missoula, MT
Short 30-minute run for me.  After the 2nd trip to the potty I'd had enough interruptions and ran out of time for more.  I need to get my body used to running in the early mornings again instead of taking 2-3 hours to wake up and get everything moving...

Linn

Darrell H.
on 9/5/09 1:33 am - Sinton, TX
Well since Friday was my 39th birthday, I took an unscheduled rest day, well coaching PE and then a Friday night football game, getting home at 1:30 in the morning isnt much rest.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
mcarthur01
on 9/6/09 3:27 am - Cumming, GA
i did a gym workout on Friday... 50 minutes of weights (chest/tri), 22 minutes on the stationary bike, 25 minutes on the stairmaster, and then 2000 meters in the pool...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active