Tri this weekend

Seht
on 8/26/09 6:13 am
I have my 1 year anniversary of my first triathlon coming up this weekend.  I'm jazzed, I can hardly wait.  I should crush last years time barring any issues out of my control.  Lst year I was fearing the race, this year I can't think about anything else.

For the sports beans fans, I will be passing right by their factory on Friday, so I plan to stop.  If they have any, I'll buy a big order.  I'll have them available if they have them in stock.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MacMadame
on 8/26/09 7:39 am - Northern, CA
I drove past Jelly Belly on Sunday and they had "Sports Beans" on their LCD display. I hope it's a good sign.

Good luck on your tri.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Seht
on 8/26/09 7:41 am
They always have them in the retail store, but their "seconds" and bulk store i**** or miss.

Thanks for the good wishes. 

Scott

Linn D.
on 8/26/09 12:47 pm - Missoula, MT
I'm excited for you as well!  I know you've been looking forward to this for quite a while and you're more than ready.  You've been training hard.  I can't wait to hear your report!

Linn 
Duane1064
on 8/26/09 1:17 pm - Bloomington, IN
 Goodluck on your Tri.  That's really awesome!

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
panhead58fl
on 8/26/09 3:20 pm - Barboursville, WV
Good Luck with your Tri. Nothing like all that preparation and anticipation of a big race.

I was just thinking about those jelly beans yesterday. I'll take a couple of pounds if they have them, any flavor bu****ermelon.  Have you ever tried the ones with caffeine?

pan head
Seht
on 8/27/09 12:35 am
Yes I have, the watermelon are caffeinated, and 1 other flavor, but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Scott

panhead58fl
on 8/27/09 5:16 am - Barboursville, WV

Do you feel a difference when you use those, opposed to the regular ones? Prior to surgery caffeine didn't do much to me, now I can feel it.

pan head

Seht
on 8/27/09 7:11 am
Nah, I'm still caffeine immune.
I recently read an article on caffein and its use as a sports aid.
They said that it needs to be use sparringly.
the article suggested not using it for a week or two prior to the race then go ahead and use it on race day.

I have had so much caffeine in my life that i'm sure they will be finding it in my system years after I die.

Scott

Serenity08
on 8/26/09 8:25 pm - NH
 Good luck this weekend!
Serenity

Most Active