Joint Supplements

Iambuddylee
on 8/24/09 1:09 am
I am wondering if anyone here that has had LAP GASTRIC BYPASS is using or has found any liquid or chewable Joint Care supplements.

Before surgery I was taking Animal Pak's "FLEX". It was a pack of pills with several different types of pills to help with joint lubrication, repair and several others. I had no problems when I was working out and taking this but since surgery I have not attempted to take them because I am sure that the absorbtion would not be there.

Now that i have been working out again I need something because my shoulders have been hurting lately and I know it is from working out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jose
levittown_loser
on 8/24/09 3:49 am - Levittown, PA
Not a GB patient ... but I take Glucosamine, Chondroitin in pill form with no problems and I have way more malabsorption then you do with my DS.

If your wanting a liquid version it's available.

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Liquid-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-and-OptiMSM

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Iambuddylee
on 8/24/09 1:12 pm
This is TOM correct.. I recognize you from your avatar!

I watched your videos among many others before my surgery. I haven't been on youtube lately or made any videos, which I wish I had now.

I am on youtube also as IAMBUDDYLEE.

I will check out the link for sure.
BigCityGirl
on 8/24/09 7:31 am - San Diego, CA
I tried Glucosomine and Chondroitin with no luck.  I ended up having knee surgery back in June and I'm running again without pain....
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Cassie W.
on 8/24/09 8:38 pm
Jose,

Spring Valley has Glucosamine/Chondroitin in a "soft chew" form.  I get them at Wal-mart in the supplement aisle.  Locally, they come in a yellow box.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active